Grooming is an essential part of a healthy pet. Keep your dog looking clean and neat with our professional dog grooming service! Salmon Brook Veterinary Hospital’s grooming service includes:
- A bath complete with shampoo and conditioner treatment
- Hair cut to your specifications
- Full examination for fleas and ticks (and treatment if necessary)
- Careful trim of your dog’s nails
- Treatment to maintain your dog’s healthy skin and coat
- High quality, professional shampoos and conditioners
- Skin, ear and any other problems can be noted by groomer and evaluated by our veterinarian while here.
- Medicated shampoo for relief from allergies, hot spots, dermatitis, and skin infections.
Our groomer, Jan, has a special way with cats! Every Friday Jan grooms cats only. Professional grooming can help your cat control mats, remove unwanted undercoat and stay beautiful! Cats do need to be up to date on their distemper and rabies vaccination to stay with us for the day.
All of our grooming services are provided by appointment. All dogs must be current on their rabies, distemper, kennel cough, leptospirosis, influenza and fecal check.