Canine Health Care
Being dog owners ourselves, we understand the important role your dog plays in your life. At Salmon Brook Veterinary Hospital, we offer medical and diagnostic services that your dog may need throughout his or her lifetime. Regardless of your dog’s age or existing medical conditions, we provide the veterinary care to give you peace of mind that your dog will enjoy a long and healthy life!
Our veterinary team take a personal interest in your dog and believes in a personalized approach to veterinary care. As strong advocates of preventative care for dogs, we believe annual or bi-annual wellness exams (depending upon the age and health of your dog) allow our veterinarians to examine your dog in order to obtain a health baseline for your dog and/or detect any health conditions early. For more information about veterinary care at different life stages, please visit our puppy care and senior canine wellness pages.
Canine wellness care at Salmon Brook Veterinary Hospital includes:
- A comprehensive physical examination and review of your dog’s lifestyle, activity levels, behaviors, and diet
- Vaccinations based on your dog’s lifestyle and exposure to risk.
- Parasite Prevention, including internal parasite prevention and flea and tick prevention
- Heartworm testing and prevention
- Nutrition and diet counseling
- Dental exam and professional cleaning and care when needed
- Diagnostic care when needed
Canine health care at Salmon Brook Veterinary Hospital is tailored to meet your dog’s veterinary care needs, from the most routine to the most complex! If you any questions about your dog, please give us a call. We are here to help. Contact us to schedule a canine wellness exam for your dog today!