COVID-19 Statement, Reopening Phase 1
Last updated on 8/03/2021
When you arrive:
- Please park in a numbered spot.
- Curbside service is still offered and encouraged.
- Call and let us know you are here: 860-653-7238
- Let us know if you would like to have a curbside appointment or in person appointment.
Appointments that will remain curbside;
- Surgery drop off
- Boarding and grooming drop off
- Dental drop off
- Technician appointments
- Triage appointments
- Discharges-a technician will call to go over discharge instructions
If you have an in-person appointment;
- We will only allow one person in the building with their pet.
- Doors will be locked; you will be escorted in by an employee.
- Please use our hand sanitizing stations when entering the building.
- We will still allow two clients into the building for euthanasia appointments.
- Masks are to be worn by both client and staff.
- If you are unable to wear a mask for any reason, your appointment will be curbside.
- We will provide you a mask if you do not have one.
- Please try to maintain a six-foot distance from the doctor and technician while in the exam room.
- Staff will come out and get your pet.
- Dr. correspondence will be done over the phone, please make sure to bring your cell phone and have it ready to receive the phone call from the doctor.
- Wait in the parking lot for your pet to be brought out to you after the examination.
How do you pay?
Payment is still over the phone. A receptionist will call you to settle the bill.
How do I get my medication, retail items or food?
We will have a new pick-up window within the next few weeks for your convenience. Until then please call into the office and let a team member know you are here.
Where do I drop off stool and urine samples
We will have a new pick-up window to drop off samples within the next few weeks. Until then please call into the office and let a team member know you are here.
Salmon Brook continues to take all necessary disinfection and preventative precautions. Keeping our staff, patients and clients safe and healthy is a top priority. Large Animal Clients have no current changes to their procedures.